- range: 0.1 to 32 inHg
- resolution: 0.001 inHg
- accuracy: ?0.005 inHg
- units: inHG, mbar, psi, mmHG, kpa
- range: 0 to 30inHg/min
- resolution: 0.001inHg/min
- accuracy: ?1% of rate
- units: pressure-units/min
- range: -2000 ft. to 50,000 ft.
- resolution: 1 foot
- accuracy: ? 5 ft. @ 0 ft.
- ? 6.5 ft. @ 10,000 ft.
- ? 10 ft. @ 20,000 ft.
- ? 15 ft. @ 35,000 ft.
- ? 30 ft. @ 50,000 ft.
- units: feet, meters
Altitude Rate function
- range: 0 ft/min to ?10,000 ft/min
- resolution: 1 ft/min
- accuracy: ?1% of rate of climb
- units: feet/min, meters/sec
- range: 0.1 to 15 inHg (differential)
- resolution: 0.001 inHg
- accuracy: ?0.003 inHg
- Pt units: inHg, mbar, psi, mmHg, kpa, EPR
- Qc units: inHg, mbar, psi, mmHg, kpa
- range: 0 to 500 knots
- resolution: 0.1 knots
- accuracy: ? 1.0 knots @ 20 knots
- ? 1.0 knots @ 20 knots
- ? 0.3 knots @ 50 knots
- ? 0.2 knots @ 100 knots
- ? 0.1 knots @ 200 knots
- ? 0.04 knots @ 500 knots
- units: knots, Mach, km/hr, mph
- range: 0 to 500 knots/min
- resolution: 0.1 knots/min (0.01 km/hr/sec)
- accuracy: ?2% of rate
- units: knots/min, km/hr/sec, mph/min
- range: 0.0 to 1.0 Mach
- resolution: 0.001 Mach
- accuracy: ?0.001 above 0.2 Mach
- 90-260 VAC, 47-440 Hz ;
- 100 VA, 200VA with heater option
- Optional internal battery for 8 hours of operation
- RS232, RS232toUSB converter
- Encoder optional
Dimensions & weights
- Main unit: 22” x 14” x 9” / 28 lbs
- Remote unit: 6” x 6” x 1” / 1 lb.
- Operating temp. standard: 0?C to 50?C
- Operating extened: -30?C to 50?C
- Storage temp. -30?C to 75?C
- Humidity: 5 to 100%
Automated operation at an affordable price!
Simply enter the target set-points for altitude and airspeed and the unit automatically achieves the targets, ramping at the programmed rates. Control at the set-point is stable within ? 1 foot and ? 0.1 knot. The tester’s low price makes it very affordable
Calibration period: 1 year
User-programmable limits for altitude, airspeed, Mach and VSI provide protection to the aircraft.
An internal differential-pressure relief valve provides protection against negative airspeed.
Internal Battery (Optional)
The internal battery allows for 8 hours of continuous operation. Re-charge time is only 8 hours.
Low-temperature operation (optional)
With optional internal heaters, the unit can be operated down to -40?C
Jog and Hold features
Set-points can be “jogged” up or down in small increments. Ramping to a set-point can be put on “hold” and controlled at the current measured value.
Brings Pitot and Static outputs to ambient “ground” pressure after completing a test. Ambient pressure is constantly monitored.
A profile of set-points can be downloaded from a PC, allowing the user to step through the set-points using a single key. Each profile can have up to 50 set-points and 15 profiles can be stored in the unit.
Pitot and Static leak-checks can be performed either independently or simultaneously. Three leak-timers can be programmed to perform timed leaks between 1 to 20 minutes. The display of ?instant? leak rates provides immediate feedback to the user.
Pressure & Vacuum source
Built-in diaphragm pumps provide the pressure and vacuum source for the unit.
The Remote unit is the operator interface for the tester. It features a sunlight-readable 5.8” color display, a back-lit keypad and a touch-screen (which can be disabled). All operations are performed from a single screen which displays all pertinent parameters.
On loss of power, the unit maintains pressure (except for leaks). The unit can be manually vented to “Ground” at a controlled rate using precision metering valves.
- Leak-checks and accuracy-checks on all non-RVSM aircraft, helicopters or UAVs.
- Leak-checks and limited accuracy-checks on RVSM aircraft
- Ideal for line-maintenance by commercial airlines